Egit has finished a specialist degree in Robotics in 2013 at Astrakhan State University, Astrakhan, Russia (egregia cum laude). After that, he graduated with a Master’s in Electronics and Nanoelectronics at Astrakhan State University (egregia cum laude). Egit worked at the laboratory of electronics and robotics as a chief specialist for 8.5 years from 2012 to 2021 at Astrakhan State University.
Currently, he is a doctorate student at the University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy. His major is electronic data acquisition systems development.
He is skilled in:
– Data Visualization using Python, KST plot;
– Programming ARM and AVR based MCU in C, C++ ;
– Electrical scheme simulation;
– Electronic boards development from the idea to realization;
– MATLAB simulation;
– CAD design (SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360);
– Linux OS, Windows OS;
– Scientific methods, conducting in-vitro experiments.